Address: 4146 N. Waiakalua St
Square Feet: 3746
On 2.5 acres of premier ocean and mountain-view acreage, this plantation style home in prestigious Kilauea Farms is the paradise you’ve been looking for on Kauai’s North Shore. The pristine Pila’a Beach is only a few hundred meters straight from your doorstep.
Spanning nearly 4,000 SF of Travertine Stone floors, this 3 bedroom 3.5 bath spacious estate embodies sprawling entertaining spaces that flow outside to the multiple vantage points viewed from your 1,800 SF covered wraparound lanai.
The grand entryway draws you into a voluminous layout with high vaulted ceilings and windows of walls to allow ample of natural light, trade winds, and ocean sounds to gracefully flow through this luxury home. A large, gourmet kitchen is the perfect necessity for hosting dinner parties.
The largely divine master-suite presents a private lanai overlooking the ocean, a tremendous walk-in-closet, and an opulent ensuite bath with a soaking tub and separate glass shower for two.
FEATURES WE LOVE:
- Path to Pila’a Beach
- Ocean and Mountain Views
- Flat, Useable 2.5-Acres ready for Pool, Workshop, Creative Landscaping
- Luxurious Chef’s Kitchen
- Built-in Office
- Professional Stainless Steel G.E. Monogram Appliances
- XL Custom 10-ft. Wide Granite Island
- 3 Sinks – 2 Wine Coolers – 1 Large Walk-In Pantry
- Walls of Windows for Indoor/Outdoor Living
- 2 Jr. Master Suites with Ocean View Covered Lanais
- Resort-Style Master Suite with Private Lanai
- Large Soaking Tub
- Attached Double Garage
- Mature Coconut Trees
- Easy Access to Kilauea, Princeville, Hanalei, and Kapaa
EXPLORE THE TOWN:
- Kilauea Beaches: Pila’a, Rock Quarry, Secrets, Kalihiwai
- Coming Soon: Kilauea Lighthouse Village
- 3 Weekly Farmers’ Markets
- Entertainment/Events at Anaina Hou Community Park
- Mini Golf & Gardens
- Na Aina Kai Botanical Gardens
- Kilauea Lighthouse & National Wildlife Refuge
- Restaurants & Coffee Shops
- Shopping at Kilauea Stone Building
Don’t miss out on this captivating retreat!